- For a space that is 'populated':
- Each cell with one or no neighbors dies, as if by loneliness.
- Each cell with four or more neighbors dies, as if by overpopulation.
- Each cell with two or three neighbors survives.
- For a space that is 'empty' or 'unpopulated'
- Each cell with three neighbors becomes populated.
- runs much faster in Chrome.
- broken and runs like crap in all versions of ie
Glider Small exploder Exploder 10 cells Spaceship Tumbler 2 Seconds -- for slow pc 1 Second 3/4 of a second -- for fast pc 1/4 of a second 1/10 of a second -- for fast pc with google chrome 1/20 of a second